Free Will Revolution - 02 Free Will Revolution - 02

This is a great start to a story. I am looking forward to see more of these. Keep up the good work!

Free Will Revolution - 01 Free Will Revolution - 01

I like the animation style and the use of music to tell some of the story.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Beautiful

This flash series is great. This one is my second favorite out of the five. I like how it expands on the story and leads us to a cliffhangers that makes us yern for the next step. Thank You Amalloc and the people at SamBakZa.net.

O Holy Night - Twelve Days O Holy Night - Twelve Days

Long Time Listener, First Time Reviewer. This is one of my favorite Christmas songs and you have done it justice. This is a beautiful rendition of O Holy Night.

HIghest Peaks, Bluest Seas HIghest Peaks, Bluest Seas

More Than Expected

Sorry about taking forever to review this piece after you sent out the pm's. When you put up the work in progress of this song i enjoyed it greatly but the final product blows me away. The second part of the song has to be my favorite and ties the song together. Keep it up.

-BG- Trickshot -BG- Trickshot

Nice Sound

I Like The Beat and The Bass Line. The drums sound top notch and the piano brings it all together.
The only reason for the nine is I can hear the loss of focus in the latter half of the song. It does not take away from the overall piece but it seems out of place from the rest.
Overall Good Work.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah the end transforms a little too much... didn't know what else to do. glad you like the drums too, that makes me happy since those were what I was really trying to get a good sound out of.